Sunday, January 10, 2010

Found: Drop # 150

Drop # 150 has been found!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <molly
Date: Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Hedgehog finally found


I found your adorable toy hedgehog when we moved the couch on the 2nd floor of the Tattered Cover Book Store downtown. I don't know how long he's been there, just that we don't move this couch very often! I hope you aren't despairing of ever hearing from the family that will love him forever!

We - the staff - had a short tug-of-war over the toy but I prevailed after explaining that our own hedgehog had died after a long illness and that the toy will help our family since we miss Boomer very much. I am keeping him secret for just a little longer until my daughter's birthday on November 22. He will be cherished!

Many thanks and very best wishes for the joy you are spreading!


No comments: