Sunday, December 7, 2008

FOUND: Not sure which toy but something was found!

********************
from: Emily
to: thetoysociety@gmail.com
date:Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:48 PM
subject: i found something

hi, i recently found something near my car when i was leaving school. just wanted to let whoever left it that i'll love it and cherish it! lol! bye! and thanks for the friend!
*****************

Edited to add: Emily wrote back to say what she found, 'it was a little checkered black and white bat looking thing. i found it at my school, village christain schools, in sunland california.'

So now we know that the little bat she found was Tyler's (Drop # 49)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hi, I just discovered your blog, and I think it is so, so cool! :] I might have to make a drop around here soon. What exactly do I have to do?