Friday, January 2, 2009

FOUND: Christmas Drop

Another toy Found that I'm a bit stumped by.

dateFri, Jan 2, 2009
subjectChristmas Toy

Thank you for the toy froggy we found in front of the daycare our sons attend. We are so excited to be a part of this! The froggy was made by Jennifer Istvan in Rising Sun, MD and he found a good home!

Amy, Anthony, James, Benjamin and Andrew.

I can see there was a frog dropped, but it doesn't appear to be the location that this one was found in and I can't find Jennifer's drop or one dropped in Rising Sun. Over to you clever readers, you solved the last finder mystery, can you solve this one?

1 comment:

underthebigbluesky said...

It was mine!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee, I had to change my drop location, due to some bad weather we were having! This was right on my way to work.

So glad froggy found a good home!

jennifer istvan