Friday, January 2, 2009

FOUND: Christmas Drop

Another toy Found that I'm a bit stumped by.

************************************
fromamy
tothetoysociety@gmail.com
dateFri, Jan 2, 2009
subjectChristmas Toy


Hi!
Thank you for the toy froggy we found in front of the daycare our sons attend. We are so excited to be a part of this! The froggy was made by Jennifer Istvan in Rising Sun, MD and he found a good home!

Amy, Anthony, James, Benjamin and Andrew.
************************

I can see there was a frog dropped, but it doesn't appear to be the location that this one was found in and I can't find Jennifer's drop or one dropped in Rising Sun. Over to you clever readers, you solved the last finder mystery, can you solve this one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was mine!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee, I had to change my drop location, due to some bad weather we were having! This was right on my way to work.

So glad froggy found a good home!

jennifer istvan