Monday, March 9, 2009

Drop # 148

Drop by Sarah, originally uploaded by TheToySociety.

Dropped: Shopping trolley at Woolworths, Melville, Perth, WA, Australia

Number of toys: 1

Made by: Sarah

Dropped by: Sarah and Christopher

When: 9th March 2009

And Sarah says: This was our very first drop. I was a little worried someone would see that I’d left something in my trolley and then try and return it. But no one did, phew!


So Smrt said...

Your owl is so nice! I tried making one like this..did you use fabric that doesn't fray? I couldn't get my zigzag to hold on the edges.

Mistea said...

That is a cute owl. I like your idea of leaving him in the shopping trolley. hope he likes his new home!

Christopher and Me said...

Thank you! I actually saw this design on here, someone had made it recently for their Toy Society drop and I loved it and thought I'd give it a go (I hope they don't mind).
I used iron on adhesive to stick the material down on one another and then zig zag stitched them together. It makes it easier to sew and give a nice neat appearance

So Smrt said...

Oh, I've used that adhesive before, and I'm just too lazy! I think I'm going to go for easier a square with eyes! :) Thanks for the response.