Saturday, March 21, 2009

Drop # 164


Drop by ClassyChassy, originally uploaded by TheToySociety.

Dropped: Canfield Mobile Home Park (Children's Playground, on the stairs to the big slide!), Cedar Springs, Michigan, USA

Number of toys: 1

Made by: Monica

Dropped by: corgi-express.blogspot.com

When: 3-20-2009

And Monica says: This has been a fun project! I have one more Scottie Dog stuffie to 'drop', but have not chosen the location yet. I think I was 'sneaky', but several people probably didn't recognize my car, so I had a few 'lookers' who may have been suspicious. I snapped photos, trying to look like I was a photographer - but probably fooled no one! Nobody came to inspect while I was there, and I hope that someone finds and reports back about the Scottie!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw, that little guy is beautiful - I hope it is collected soon :)