Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FOUND Drop # 195

Drop # 195 has been found!

**************************************
from Di
tothetoysociety@gmail.com
dateWed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM
subjectFound a bunny




Hi Toy Society,
Here's my story of finding a stuffed bunny. Last Thursday (day before Good Friday) my parents and I were walking up Degraves St and found attached to a little pole a beautiful stuffed bunny in a bag. We opened it up and read the little note and decided we knew the perfect recipient for this little fella. We took it to my 2 1/2 year old niece who absolutely loved it and bunny has now joined her band of babies and animals that she takes to bed every day and night.
Thanks for a lovely suprise. And as my mother said (who is from Queensland): this sort of thing only happens in Melbourne.
cheers
Di

No comments: