Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drop # 277


Dropped: The Lily Pad Art Store, Willimantic, Connecticut USA

Number of toys:
1 (Mr. Frog Prince)

Made and dropped by: Auntie Nettie

When: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 6:00 p.m.

And Auntie Nettie says: When I was trying to figure out where to leave Mr. Frog Prince, I figured what better place than a Lily Pad? This is a great art store in Willimantic, Connecticut, a town that celebrates its frog-lore with annual celebrations. While the store was closed, I bet one of the local artists (or yoga people from the studio next door) will rescue Mr. Frog Prince and restore him to his kingdom. I hope he hops on to a good home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I googled Wilmantic and saw a photo of the frog bridge...frog sitting on a spool of thread. All this seems quit apropo to this stitching hobby. Cute Mr. Frog Prince!!!

calquitr in California