Sunday, June 14, 2009

Drop # 389



Dropped: at the bus vestibule in front of Appleton Medical Hospital, Appleton, Wisconsin, USA

Number of Toys: 1

Made and dropped by: Kate Erbach from a mmmcrafts.com pattern.

When: June 12, 2009

And Kate says: Unfortunately, as I was getting into my car to leave the area, two young teen girls found the bunny and...unwrapped her and threw her into the middle of the street. I was so discouraged by the wanton disregard for a simple act of kindness. But, it will not deter me from continuing. I'll find a better spot to drop next time.


toysockme, originally uploaded by mysisterkate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awful! I hope you went and collected the bunny from the street...

Ilona said...

That's so rude! I would go back too, wash it and try again somewhere else.

Michele said...

I'm sure it took a lot of restraint not to yell at those girls! I hope your rescued that darling bunny. I know it will make someone very happy.

Magpie Sue said...

So sad. What a painful experience for you. I hope the next drop is much more fulfilling.

Anonymous said...

That makes me sad! :(

Quinn said...

How sad...I do hope your lovely bunny survived and will have another chance to make someone happy!

And good for you not becoming discouraged :)

spinndiva said...

I am so sorry to read this!
Don't be discouraged! It was such a cute bunny too from what I see!
Don't give up! There are other, more grateful kids out there!