Friday, August 14, 2009

Drop # 566

Dropped: at Oneonta Gorge State Park in Oregon, USA

Number of toys: One

Made and dropped by: Lauri

When: August 11 2009

And Lauri says: "Greetings from Highland Park, California!Muy name is Baby Chicken Boy. lauri made me in honor of Chicken Boy and his "mom" Amy Inoue, who rescued him and gave him a roost of honor on the roof of her studio. You can read more about him at www.ChickenBoy.com.Please take me home to roost at your house!Baby ChickenBoy". 4 hiking women checked him out, but left him there. A large family came by, but didn't turn up the river. Later, 2 men saw him, and walked away smiling. I saw them later with their wives in an antique car, and Baby Chicken Boy was gone!



2 comments:

urban craft said...

oh, I adore chickenboy! I want one!

JenMeister said...

Hahaha! I love it!!