Thursday, August 20, 2009

Drop # 584


Drop by Lauren, originally uploaded by TheToySociety.

Dropped: Laury's Station Fire House Park; Laury's Station, PA, USA

Number of toys: 1

Made by: Lauren Barkanic

Dropped by: www.suzy2homemaker.blogspot.com

When: August 14, 2009 around 10:30

And Lauren says: We took my daughter and nephew to the playground, and when we got there it was empty so I got "Ms. Birdie" out of the car and brought her over to the fire engine toy. My nephew came over and helped me tie her up. It was really neat to be able to share the moment with him, and teach him a little about giving without getting anything in return. He was so excited when some people showed up with two girls. He almost blew our cover, but he kept quiet
as we watched them open it up, read the note and take a picture with it. I can't wait to do more drops. YAY!!



No comments: