Sunday, August 2, 2009

FOUND: Drop # 525


Fwd: Rescued Toy, originally uploaded by TheToySociety.

Drop # 525 has been found!

**************************************************

From: Mike
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Subject: Rescued Toy
To: thetoysociety@gmail.com


Greetings Toy Society,

I had never heard of the Toy Society until the day before yesterday - Monday 27 July.

I was headed out to lunch - walking to the parking structure in the medical center where I work and there she was - a handmade fabric doll in a ziplock bag. There was a tag on the bag that said "Take Me Home - I'm Yours" and a Toy Society card with information in the bag.

It's indeed rare for this type of thing to happen. What a great feeling to have someone do something so thoughtful for another person when s/he doesn't even know who'll find it.

Anyway, Thank You!

What a great project you have going!

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

What a nice thing to write back to the toy society and with photos ;)
i need to do this, I need to find all the info and leave my own toy somewhere in this city ;)
Diana , Canada

Naner Lady said...

Yay! I saw that she was picked up on my walk back to the office after lunch. Good to see she made someone happy =)
~naner lady