Sunday, October 18, 2009

FOUND: Drop # 633


Fwd: Found Toy!!, originally uploaded by TheToySociety.

No drop details have been submitted, but the toy has been found! The toy was made by Sweet Clementine (Sweet Clementine, please let us know the drop details!)

Drop # 633 has been found!

************************************************
from Margot
to thetoysociety@gmail.com
date Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 2:48 AM
subject Found Toy!!

Hello Toy Society!

On October 9 of this year, my grandson Wolfgang, my daughter and I were looking at fabrics in the HoneyBee Quilt Shop in Austin, TX. Wolf, who is 6, found a beautiful toy, just waiting for a home! I'm sorry to say that I misplaced the yellow sheet that was with it, so I do not know the toy number. But many thanks to the wonderful lady who made it. It was her first toy!

Here is a photo of us with The Eggie. Thank you so much!!


Margot

1 comment:

SweetClementine said...

This stuffie is from drop #633 by SweetClementine. I'm happy to see that the toy will be enjoyed! :-)