Sunday, November 15, 2009

Drop #786

002 by Crafty Mommy2.
Dropped: under the Christmas tree in the First Baptist Church of Greenville, Pa's welcome center

Number of toys: 1

Made and dropped by: Crafty Mommy

When: 13, November , 2009

And Crafty Mommy says: sorry I can't share any more information on my blog or give my real name because I would be found out for sure by the church congregation and I want to remain anonymous. This was my first drop and I was extremely nervous thinking that I would be caught, for sure, by one of the church employees! All went well, though, and I was able to snap a quick picture before making a get-away. I made the rabbit out of a simple pattern I found online out of polar fleece and embroidered the face on. A ribbon seemed fitting to finish it off. Hope he finds a home (probably on Sunday morning) and is well loved!
001 by Crafty Mommy2.

No comments: