Sunday, January 3, 2010

Found: 09 Christmas Drop # 188



09 Christmas Drop # 188 has been found!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Holly
Date: Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Subject: Found Toy: Santa Barbara Mission Nativity Scene
To: thetoysociety@gmail.com


Hi,

Imagine my surprise when I found this beautiful handmade toy hanging out near the live nativity sheep. I already knew about the toy society after reading about a drop from one of my favorite bloggers, mmmcrafts (http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/search?q=toy+society). I asked another family if they would be interested in taking the toy, but they had a small toddler boy and passed up the opportunity. I could not pass it up! I have a six year old boy, so the doll has not yet found it's way home.

I have just the perfect special little girl to give it to, tonight. She is five and the youngest of three girls. She has had a tough year dealing with her parents divorce and the countless changes in her life! I am sure this beautiful doll will make her smile. I will include a picture of the lucky recipient on the blog.

Thank you Jill for your generosity! I am a fellow crafter myself and I can appreciate the time and love you put into making this doll.

Holly
www.windowshoppinginpjs.blogspot.com

No comments: