Monday, January 4, 2010

Found: Drop # 824


Drop # 824 has been found!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aima
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 7:45 AM
Subject: Found a little blue rabbit in Venice, on Accademia Bridge
To: thetoysociety@gmail.com


Hello Kind People of Toy Society.
I'm Claudia, I'm writing you from Naples. On last week I went to Venice for the Italian Meeting of Byzantine Studies. That morning was very cold and foggy. I was running to the university because I was late. I was afraid to lose the relation of my professor. On the Accademia bridge I looked at my right to see the "Chiesa della Salute" and I found something strange hanged to the railing. I went closer and I read the tag. "Take me, I'm Yours". I smiled. I felt myself special. Someone (and I really would know who is to thank him/her personally) gave me a beautiful gift even without know me. S/he changed my day. I took the rabbit and read the sheet. Unbelievably I arrived in time at the university. Now the little blue rabbit is on my brother bed, waiting to be in the mine (I am sleeping on the sofa at the moment :) ). He seems to be happy. Thankyou very much. 
Claudia

No comments: