Sunday, January 17, 2010

Found: Drop # 883

Drop # 883 has been found!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denise
Date: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM
Subject: Inspired
To: thetoysociety@gmail.com


Dear Emily & The Toy Society,
What a pleasant surprise! After a really fun day at the park with our 2 year old son and 8 month old daughter, we loaded up on the tricycle and began our walk up the gravel path toward home. A very distinct and lovely fabric attracted my eye toward the bag hanging on the fence along the path. I walked over to see what it was and discovered the adorable creature. I am a crafty gal, myself, and my curiosity got the best of me. I had to find out where she came from and wanted to analyze her to see if I could make one. Once we read the note, we knew she was destined to join our family. We have found a precious little gift and have brought her home to treasure.

I would love to be involved in your project to bring a little joy to unexpected places. Please contact me if I may be able to join the fun!

Cheers,
Denise & Family

P.S. Sorry for the grainy photo... I took it with my iPhone in a dark room.



No comments: