Sunday, June 13, 2010

Found: Drop # 1125

Drop # 1125 has been found!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angel
Date: Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Found Found Found!
To: thetoysociety@gmail.com


Hey Folks!
My husband and I were vacationing in Topsail Island, NC on Tuesday (06/01/10). We went to our favorite playground/pier overlooking the sound side of the island. I went to the car, and when I got back, I found my husband at the top of the slide. He said he had found something that said "Take me home, I'm yours", but he's always picking on me so I figured it was a joke. Then he brought down a ziplock bag with a little crocheted panda inside!!!! Being the avid stuffed animal lover that I am, I couldn't resist. I promptly removed him from the bag & carried him around the rest of the day. I am so enthused about this, because Topsail Island is one of my favorite places in the world! To experience something like this at Topsail couldn't have been more perfect! Enclosed is a picture of myself and my panda, who is being called Gaga. One thing though! I searched all over, and I didn't see an ID number ANYWHERE!  The name on the bag & the card was Auntie Nettie. I don't know if this helps, but Auntie Nettie....if you're reading....you gave me another fond memory in Topsail Island. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!


1 comment:

Auntie Nettie said...

I'm so glad Angel found "Gaga". It's actually drop #1225!