Sunday, May 22, 2011

Drop #1558

photo


Dropped: Lord of the Rings Geocache - Santa Monica, CA
Number of toys: 1
Made by: sleepyeve
Dropped by: sleepyeve - www.sleepyeve.com
When: 5/15/2011
And sleepyeve says: Left this in a geocache container and it was picked up the next day. Got a note from the recipient: "I found this cutie-pie in a geocache at Santa Monica Pier, CA on May 16, 2011 (if you don't know what a geocache is, go to www.geocaching.com - it's very cool)! As soon as I saw its pink sweetness I knew it was special and immediately knew what I would do with it. Just 2 days previous I had witnessed the birth of my good friend's first baby, Ruby Rose. My friend had made and brought to the hospital pink cupcakes, to celebrate the birth of her baby girl. This sweet toy reminded me of those celebratory cupcakes and the wonderful event they represented. I gave this crochet cupcake to my friend, as Ruby's first geocache. Thank you for such a special commemoration of a baby girl's birth-day! :)"

photo

No comments: