Sunday, June 5, 2011

Drop #1517

photo

Dropped: BENCH 1/4 WAY AROUND LAKE, DECOY PARK, NEWTON ABBOT DEVON, UK
Number of toys: 1
Made by: JOPSY74
Dropped by: JOPSY74 & PEGS05
When: MAY 31 2011
And Jopsy says: I dropped this toy at DECOY PARK. On our walk around the lake about 1 hr later we found him-unbagged, minus note and tag by the car park (NOWHERE NEAR WHERE WE DROPPED HIM!) leaning on a tree-so he came home with us! we hoped a mini me found him; but then dropped him, and someone lovely put him by the car park-as you have to leave that way! my daughter wouldn't let me go home without him ( can't blame her!)

photo


3 comments:

Carol E. said...

The strangest things happen to our toys! I once saw a woman pick mine up, wander around with it for a while, ask another person about it, and remain so confused that she put it all back where she found it. Yours is so cute. I hope it has a more successful drop another time.

Jopsy said...

thank you x

Affordable Insurance said...

So cute!