Sunday, June 17, 2012

Slow progress, but we're still here!

Thank you again to everyone who has continued making and dropping such lovely toys this year. We realise that there has been a delay in posting pictures and details to the blog, but this doesn't mean that your efforts aren't appreciated!

Life has been throwing us more than a few curve balls over the past several months and diverting time from this blog, but we do hope to continue working on The Toy Society and its related sites. Please bear with us as we endeavour to catch up again over the next week or so ...

Go you crafty things!



(Image source)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realize that you might be busy with other things, but it is taking an extremely long time to post anything. I mean EXTREMELY long. Sorry if I sound rude, I just wanted to voice my opinion!