Sunday, July 13, 2008

FOUND! Drop #5

FOUND!


***************
Hi,

I just wanted you to know that my son Jacob, who is 4 years old, and his cousin Eloise, who is 5 years old, found your little monster on a portage during a canoe trip in Algonquin Park.

They were very excited about finding him -it really made their day! They have decided that he will live with Jacob in Schomberg, but they will both share him. Eloise is from Nova Scotia.
Thanks so much for that little surprise. It was so fun for the kids!

Attached is a photo of the two of them

Thanks,

Ashley
**************

11 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so sweet!

Sarah said...

Aww that's so cute! I have a friend that was in Algonquin canoeing, I wonder if they passed it...

Jodie said...

Thats so good - can you imagine how exciting that would be, they will always remeber the day they found the toy .
Toy society - you are fantastic

Kelly said...

It's so much fun to see who found what little guy. I hope to be a part of this soon.

Michelle said...

That is so cool!

twitchy fingers said...

Woohoo! Man, you're global now!

trash said...

That is so cool - those two will remember that day forever!

Julia said...

OH, YAY!! The finding is my favorite part!! What a fun addition to an already good day for them!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!

Yay for finding....I wonder about the other 2 I dropped......hmmmm....

Azzamckazza said...

Woot! That's awesome. It's great that some kids found him.

Stacey said...

I love reading about the finders!!