Saturday, December 19, 2009

09 Christmas Drop #63





















Dropped: At bus stop by West End Seven-Eleven, Aberdeen, WA, USA

Number of toys: one knitman, from recycled cotton sweaters

Made by: Barb Shillinger

Dropped by Barb Shillinger, http://rainydaydoller.blogspot.com/

When: 19 Dec, 2009

And Barb says: This drop was the occasion of the only negative of the day; I didn't notice that this particular bus stop (unlike all the others) was up on a cement platform about as high as a regular curb. Even though the city had painted a nice bright yellow line along its edge, I was so intent on where I was going to place the toy, that I totally did NOT see it. I noticed it on the way down! Luckily, I don't have osteoporosis like some of my cousins do, and nothing was broken--only scraped. Pay attention to what you're doing, droppers! Learn from my mistake!

No comments: