Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Drop # 866 (by a first time sewer and her daughter!)

Dropped: In a tree, on the Silver Lake Reservoir running path, USA
Number of Toys Dropped: 1 A soft skinny bunny stuffed with fluff and lavender!
Made by: Deneen
Dropped by: Deneen & Rory
When: January 4, 2010 (7:30pm)
And Deneen and Rory O'Neill say: First of all, my daughter and I both had SO much fun with this. This was the first time I've really sewn anything - and I can't wait to make more. I hope we see who finds our toys! I made a crazy looking bunny filled with fluff and lavender. We planned our covert mission after dark. We walked around the Silver Lake reservoir (in Los Angeles) and found a tree that looked just right for hiding in. My photos are a bit sketchy because it was pitch dark and we were trying to go undiscovered.

5 comments:

vesna said...

very cute bunny!

susie said...

So adorable AND what a cute story! Go Deneen & Rory!

Renee said...

that's a great bunny! I hope she finds a wonderful new home :)

Wservir said...

Hola:

La calidad de tu blog ha llamado nuestra atención.

Estaríamos encantados de que lo añadieras en creatiblogs.com para poder indexarla.

Creatiblogs reúne las mejores webs de creación artística de la Red.

Para participar en Creatiblogs, entra en http://es.creatiblogs.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form o entra en http://es.creatiblogs.com y pincha en "Añade tu blog / web" en el menú superior.

Octávio
creatiblogs.com

Carol E. said...

Fabulous beginnings by you and your daughter! Often we never hear about where our toys end up. I hope you do eventually hear about a find... but if not, keep on enjoying the secret joy of planting a surprise!