Saturday, January 9, 2010

Drop # 867 - By Rory a 7 year old sewer!




Dropped: Silver Lake Library, USA
Number of toys dropped: 1, a little green man with closed purple eyes, one white tooth, and wings
Made by:  Rory O'Neill (age 7)
Dropped by:  Rory O'Neill
When:  January 4, 2010
And Rory says: My name is Rory and I am 7 years old. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I have been obsessed with making things. My mom joined in and she told me about it. I thought it was a really cool idea so I decided to make something. I made a little green man with closed purple eyes, one white tooth, and wings. While we were walking the dogs tonight, we went past the Silver Lake Library and I decided to hide it in the bushes. After we left I started emailing you. Here is the information about my toy drop:

(Note from Mom:  We didn't get a great photo of the drop because there were lots of cars and people around - I think we went undiscovered!!)

1 comment:

Susie said...

yeah Rory! what a great job!